Tuesday, February 2, 2010

Up an coming!!

****There may be some big news on its way to the blog. My wonderful husband has been on this search for his biological dad for almost 6 years. He's walked down many promising roads and come to more than enough dead ends. His journey may very well end this week. Will you all say a prayer that this is the case? I know it would mean the world to him if he found his dad. This is by far the closest he's been.****

Sprout has been doing well and even used the potty at school by himself yesterday. I was so excited to hear that! I know, weird to get excited that your kid just went to the bathroom. Yeah, well, after a week of let downs while potty training at school this was a high not and considering he was wearing a diaper I am even more proud! So, I guess the pottying is back on. As you know Sprout was a little sickly over the weekend and regressed a bit, mostly because he slept for 20 hour on Saturday.

On a slightly different topic, now. Sprout has seemed a clingy lately. Sunday night he woke up three different times screaming and then crying mommy, mommy. I mentioned it to day teacher and she said he's been doing the same thing at nap time for like a week! What!?!? Hello!!!! Tell me what goes on with my baby!! Now i just feel bad and think I should stay home with him even more. :( Soon enough, I suppose.

Well, time to wrap it up. I still have a while before work so I'll go tidy some things since, apparently, the house is trashed 6 out of 7 days a week! lol. :)

Love you all!

No comments:

Post a Comment