Sunday, January 31, 2010

Moving the old blog over!!

Yay!!! After 15 long months and a couple of bouts with some attitude. Sprout has 6 teeth! I am way too excited over this. He has 4 on the top and two on the bottom. Now, I know you're thinking...What? Why does it matter? All babies get teeth? Well, yes, they do but Sprout is 15 months old! Finally he's catching back up to normal.

In other news, Sprout had his 15 month old Dr.s appointment. He did a good job. His pediatrician said he's pretty much a genius but I'm not sure if that's just because I work for her or maybe she's on to something. Sprout has a list of 28 words that continues to grow daily and he also sported a list of 10 signs that he uses to help express himself. Currently, however, he is mastering his non-verbal communication skills such as rolling on the flor while screaming, holding his breath and turning purple to convey his deep feelings of unhappiness.

I think that's all for now. I still don't have a working digital camera but hope to post pics of his latest photoshoot once they are available!! Thank you all and talk to you soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment