Sunday, January 31, 2010

On the UP!!!

Sprout had a good day today. He still slept a ton and ate a little but hey, at least he's eating right? Oh and he also drank pretty well, mostly gatorade. I suppose it's what his body needs. I was going to buy some culturelle considering his bowel problem for the last 4 days but , man, that stuff was $30 for a 14-day supply. I always recommend culturelle to my patients when their child was having problems and now I wonder if they really bought it....Oh well. His issue isn't that bad. Hopefully it will clear up soon and we can get back to potty training.

On that front. Things were going really well and Sprout was potty trained, in my opinion, for almost 2 weeks but I guess his school just isn't equiped to handle someone his age who is pottying. It sucks because I feel like they've forced him back into diapers. I really want to switch his school until he's 2 but just can't find anywhere that compares to the school he's in now. Plus I just can't bring myself to take him away from his friends.

Oh it's getting late. The weekend flew by and I still have laundry to do, dishes to wash and even groceries to put away. I suppose I should get myself off this computer and back to work. Tomorrow starts a brand new work week which could get interresting! Here's hoping! You all have a great week and come back soon to keep up with the Billings'!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment