Wednesday, February 3, 2010

Guys Fun Day!

Yesterday, Red suprised Sprout, as well as myself, with a Father/Son Day! From what I hear they had a blast! Sprout spent some time playing hide and seek, using the potty and coloring and boy did he color! The wall in the dining room that is! He had so much fun, in fact, he didn't even take a nap, which was only apparent about 20 minutes before his regular bed time. :) I came home for lunch and cooked up something good, we enjoyed some family time together and, shoot, I even made dinner, for real, last night.

Now, if you know anything about our busy lives you know we don't always have time to sit down to a traditional family meal. Last night was different! Remember when I said I came home for lunch? Well, I put a chicken in the clow cooker with my usual, unique, never-the-same-twice, blend of seasonings. I homemade some equally creative rice with paprika and corriander and to top it off, one of our favorites, corn on the cob! Then, of course, there was icream for dessert for Red. All in all a good day!!

No comments:

Post a Comment