Sunday, May 5, 2013

Back again!!

Well friends, it's been some time since I last wrote. Wow, 4 months already. Time sure does fly!! School has been going really well. I just finished spring semester. I finished with all A's and A's. It was great!! The summer semester begins this coming Wednesday, May 8th. Yikes!!! Another full semester and then time for our vacation. I can't wait, well, I guess I can. I am so not looking forward to the fliight but I suppose I will survive.

On the front of my recovery I would venture to say that things have been going very well. I have been so blessed to have a great provider. She listens to me anI feel like she really has my best interrests in mind. I did have a bleeding scare and went to see my midwife/gyn. She was a bit helpful but almost blew off my concerns. I didn't really find the reassurance that I was looking for but in the end I didn't have a freakout that required an ER visit. I am proud to say that I have not been to an Emergency Room since January. What a great accomplishment for someone who went at least once a month for about 6 months. I still have moments where I panic or worry but I am confident enough, now to stop and evaluate myself and then I feel better. 

Another step in my healing I came to on my own terrms was that I cleaned the nursery. I cleaned out baby Clara's room. I put away all the baby clothes. I consolidated the entire room into 4 tubs of things, the broken down crib and the changing station is still set up with the baskets full of newborn diapers and cloth diapers. I don't stare at them and feel saddness. I look at them and wonder how I ever ended up with so many diaperrs.  Funny how things work out. I just got up the courage to breakdown the nursery, which wee still refer to as Baby Clara's room, and I think we're on the verge of trying again for baby #3. I am excited and terrified at the same time. I know I always say it but I do plan to keep up this blog more. Especially with the anticipation of a pregnancy, I can't leave you guys in the dark. 

I also need to do a photo update! Noah has had a great season in soccer!! We decided not to go back to tball for the spring and we stayed with soccer. We were luck to be on the same coach's team. Coach S is great and I think Noah really looks up to him. He's on the team with two of the same boys he was with in the fall. It's great to see the three of them interact and work together. After soccer, Noah will probably go back to swim lessons and I'm also looking into some kind of sports camp for the summer that doesn't interfere with our vacation plans. Kindergarten coming in the fall and I can't wait to see how that goes!!

Well, thank you all for hanging in there with me and supporting me. I have the other parts of my pregnancy and birth saga in drafts. I just have not had the guts to post. I know this is a public blog and I don't want to face the scrutiny. Thank you all again for everything and for hanging in there with me!! I look forward to sharing with you soon! 

No comments:

Post a Comment