Tuesday, January 1, 2013

My recap of 2012. . .

2012 was my year of learning. I learned more about myself, my marriage, my family and my life this year than in any other. I learned what real pain feels like. I learned what true saddness and grief are. I know what it's like to have deep regrets on thisngs that I truely don't get the chance to do over again. There's nothing that I can say or do to change my regrets.

This year I've built a better relationship with God. I've learned to trust him and to just have faith that God is in control. I'm living His plan for me and I just need to trust.

This year I had my world shattered. I didn't trust myself, my body, my family or my husband. I still sturggle with trusting my own judgement but I'm getting better.

I leave 2012 as a broken person who is healing. I'm looking forward to a new year and a new me. I have some great goals for 2013 and I hope to share them with you!

No comments:

Post a Comment